PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS REGARDING THE SWIFTCARBON #FASTSURVEY TO STAND TO WIN SWIFTCARBON RACE DAY BAG.
1. These rules and any other rules specified by SwiftCarbon or any of its group of companies (the “Company”) from time to time (“Prize Draw/Survey Rules”) apply to any Prize Draw/Survey which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Prize Draw/Survey, you agree to be bound by the Prize Draw/Survey Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw/Survey. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Prize Draw/Survey rules.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Prize Draw/Survey is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the for any reason whatsoever.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per person.
4. The prize draw winner(s) will be selected at random after the specified closing date. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 3 months of the specified closing date.
5. Unless otherwise stated, each Prize Draw/Survey is open to all South African residents except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Prize Draw/Survey; and (c) the Prize Draw/Survey sponsor(s).
6. By entering a Prize Draw/Survey you:
a) grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Prize Draw/Survey and the Prize Draw sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Prize Draw, for announcing the winner of the Prize Draw/Survey and for related promotional purposes; and
b) grant the Company and any Prize Draw sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions provided.
7. You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Prize Draw/Survey.
8. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Prize Draw/Survey.
10. If you are a winner of a Prize Draw/Survey:
a) the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Prize Draw Rules;
b) you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Prize Draw sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Prize Draw Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
11. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Prize Draw.
12. Entries into the #FastSurvey Prize Draw/Survey must be submitted either written by hand at the Africa Cycle Fair 2015, or entered online via the survey link provided via the promotional QR code.
13. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Prize Draw Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
14. These Prize Draw/Survey Rules and each Prize Draw/Survey are governed by South African law.
15. This competition is only open to residents of SA, Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho.