The latest evolution is just as uncompromising. The Hypervox is about performance, not just all out speed – the big picture is considered, about all. Most importantly, we stayed true to SwiftCarbon’s DNA, the geometry and tuned layup that’s the secret behind our legendary ride quality. It’s a favourite among sprinters, breakaway specialists and triathletes, it has the titles to prove its status (an Olympic medal for example).
Our first priority was to minimise the frontal area, and Kamm-tail tubes and internal cable routing further the movement in cheating the wind, looking at the all-important trailing edge and aiming to remain aero at multiple yaw angles of airflow. Tuned carbon layup and tube shapes dial in compliance where it matters and we also shaved over 100g off the original Hypervox.
- Aero-profiled tube shapes featuring truncated Kamm-tail tubes.
- Tuned rear stays for control and compliance.
- Oversized downtube and BB for maximum power transfer.
- Triathlon ready - just add clip-on bars and it's ready to race.
- Bike weight: 7.75kg (M size, without pedals).