Our long-awaited latest edition to the stable ushers in the next generation of bikes, with the SwiftCarbon DNA still running deep in its veins.
Embracing the future of road bike design, we’ve dropped the seat stays, recessed the front bottle cage, and hidden the cables and hoses in our headtube, integrating Vision’s ACR bar/stem system. It’s the ultimate evolution, as it still balances the responsiveness of the UltraVox, the compliance of the Attack G2, and the aerodynamic touches inspired by the HyperVox. Above all, we’ve taken great care in preserving our legendary ride quality, keeping the same geometry principles as applied to the Ultravox, and carefully refining the composite layup.
We’ve been asked, “What category does the RaceVox fall into, endurance, road, or aero?” The answer is yes. All of the above. It’s a do-it-all superbike. We wanted, and therefore developed, a well-rounded package that doesn’t just slot into a category. It’s an HC (Hors Categorie) bike, an all-rounder.
When we sat down in front of a blank piece of paper we had one purpose in mind — make the ultimate race bike. We started by asking as many questions as we could think of, some blindingly obvious, some patently obscure. One of the first was, “what is the ultimate race?” That one’s easy. It’s a course that includes every possible condition — grippy climbs, guttering crosswinds, eyeball-rattling road surfaces, time-warping descents, and a career defining sprint. And until the day that every rider in the world has soigneurs waiting along the route with a bike swap, we will offer a machine that does it all, very well.
- Front and rear Thru-axles swappable end cap system for an easy wheel change.
- Compatible up to 28mm tires to provide extra comfort and control.
- head tube, oversized BB area downtube improve steering precision, control, and acceleration.
- Full internal cable routing offers enhanced aerodynamics and clean aesthetics.
- Dropped seatstays ensure improved stiffness and next generation composite layup tunes in extra compliance.
- Bike weight: 7.85kg (M size, without pedals).