Our wind-cheating flagship has proved its worth, both in the wind tunnel and with victories in Ironmans and on the UCI World Tour. The wind tunnel data shows the bike to be fast, but most important is the bigger picture, which includes how the rider feels when riding it in the real world. Confidence is key, and SwiftCarbon’s ride quality DNA shines in the Neurogen – full control at high speed.
Honed aero profile tube shapes make the frame aero, and the system integration allows customization, to fine-tune each rider’s position, either for an extreme aero position on short TTs or for comfort when going long distance. Di2 integrated into the system ensures unsurpassed and consistent shifting performance, letting the rider change gears on the aerobars or the brake levers. Other features include compatibility with TRI storage systems, horizontal slide dropouts allow for fine wheel adjustments, rear direct mount brake positioned out of the wind below the BB and an asymmetric rear chainstay to avoid chainslap on poor road surfaces.
- New fully-integrated, full carbon SwiftCarbon bar system, allows full customization to optimize the position.
- Integrated head tube/fork design with reduced frontal area.
- Internal cable routing.
- Sliding dropout allows fine tuning of the rear wheel closer to the seat tube, to improve to reduce the air drag.
- Time Trial and Triathlon-ready.
- UCI approved.
- Bike weight: 8.59kg (size M, without pedals).